Eon Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting!

+2
Kisiadz
Panzar
6 posters

Go down

Recruiting! Empty Recruiting!

Post by Panzar Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:30 am

Eon, currently the best international Horde guild on the Grim Batol server, are now recruiting. We aim to be the best of the server, with Sunwell now and the Wrath of the Lich King expansion after it is released.

The guild consists of a small mature raiding group of about 30 players that raids with a positive attitude,efficiency and never giving up! Our progress has been fast through all PvE content so far, and in Sunwell we have freed Kalecgos and are now attempting Brutallus. Even though we currently do not have an ideal setup for the encounter, we have got him to 1% in only 3 hours of tries.

Eon is a small, strict, but fair guild. If you are able to maximize your character, put effort into raiding and perform, you will get rewarded. As we are a small guild, you need to be able to criticize and take criticism.

As we are experiencing a lack of attendance we'd like to expand our core of raiders. We are looking for players with Black Temple/Mount Hyjal quality gear that aim for playing endgame PvE. Those that enjoy and are excited by pushing new content, are able to grasp tactics fast, adapt and think for themselves. You are encouraged to take initiative, are always prepared for raids and put 100% effort into the game. We use Ventrilo so its a must to have a microphone and be able to speak when needed.

At the moment, we are searching for one new member in all classes, especially:
  • One Shadow Priest
  • One Holy Paladin

If you think you have what it takes, write an application on our forums,

Raiding hours:
19-23 Tuesday
19-23 Wednesday
19-23 Thursday
19-23 Sunday
Probability to increase 2 hours on Monday.

Contact Panzar, Dawn, Unnatural or Thundercall if you have any questions.

With regards,
Panzar, guild master of Eon.

Panzar
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Recruiting! Empty holy/shadow priest

Post by Kisiadz Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:46 am

Personal information:
Name:Peter

Character information:
Character Name: Ksiadz
Race:Undead
Class:Priest ,Holy and Shadow
Professions: Enchanting and Tailoring

WoW Aromy got lag and I couldnt get my link. I can post it latter if I got any chance for join.

Raid Experience:
Clasic WOW : Zul'gurub Molten Core Onyxia BwL
TBC : Karazhan Zul'aman Gruul Magtheridon

Wotlk : Naxx (normal/heroic) Obsidian (normal/heroic) Vault of Archavon (normal/heroic)

My gear and stats http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Ksiadz

Wow History :
I ‘m playing wow since 2007 as priest and hunter(75)... I have been born to Heal, i love it but ofc im good as DPS(got gear for it too) My total played time is 53 days.
I was member of Company of shadow but not so long as I want to, now im at Guild named Cry Some More, where I have my arens party and people whose learn me how to play good as Healer.
I want to join Eon I hear that u are oldest guild at GB server and very experienced users of WoW.

P.S
In real life I’m studing engineering im on 4th year, love to smoke weed and getting new schmooze.Why me ? I got brain. Ofc i got mic and vt

Kisiadz

Back to top Go down

Recruiting! Empty Re: Recruiting!

Post by pungdahl Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:20 am

LOL

pungdahl

Back to top Go down

Post by rsgold123456 Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:53 pm

The healer
This elderly couple is watching one of those television preachers on TV one night. The preacher faces the camera, and announces, "My friends, I'd like to share my healing powers with everyone watching this program. Place one hand on top of your TV & the other hand on the part of your body which ails you & I will heal you." The old woman has been having terrible stomach problems, so she places one hand on the television, and her other hand on her stomach. Meanwhile, her husband approaches the television, placing one hand on top of the TV and his other hand on his groin. With a frown his wife says, "Ernest, he's talking about healing the sick, not raising the dead."

---------------------------------------------------------

gucci shoes
ugg boots sale
chi flat iron
chi hair straightener
chi flat irons
chi hair straighteners
chi hair iron
chi hair irons
chi hair tools

gucci handbags
ugg boots sale
ugg boots sale
jordan shoes
air jordan shoes
cheap jordan shoes
michael jordan shoes

rsgold123456

Back to top Go down

Post by neeraj123 Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:15 pm

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

The first BadgerSports Elite Lineman Challenge, sponsored by New Level Athletics, was held last week at Rutgers University. Rivals.com National Recruiting Analyst Barry Every breaks down and some ...

neeraj123

Back to top Go down

Post by hendlycruse Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:37 am

it good for all of sites thanks

hendlycruse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: