Eon Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eon gets their Horde-first server kill: Eredar Twins die!

+10
Mageddon
Elgoog
Empe
Artan
Dawn
Ranec
Unnatural
Ianta
Kerwyn
Logrus
14 posters

Go down

Eon gets their Horde-first server kill: Eredar Twins die! Empty Eon gets their Horde-first server kill: Eredar Twins die!

Post by Logrus Sun May 04, 2008 1:46 pm

After as little as five or six serious attempts, Eon perfected their strategy and killed the Twins in reversed order.

Eon gets their Horde-first server kill: Eredar Twins die! EredarTwins

Logrus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eon gets their Horde-first server kill: Eredar Twins die! Empty Re: Eon gets their Horde-first server kill: Eredar Twins die!

Post by Kerwyn Sun May 04, 2008 2:18 pm

i say YEAAAHHH

Kerwyn

Back to top Go down

Eon gets their Horde-first server kill: Eredar Twins die! Empty Re: Eon gets their Horde-first server kill: Eredar Twins die!

Post by Ianta Sun May 04, 2008 2:25 pm

Nice job, grats :>

Ianta
Guild Member
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Unnatural Sun May 04, 2008 3:06 pm

l2p
Unnatural
Unnatural
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranec Sun May 04, 2008 3:11 pm

nice pic for once!
Ranec
Ranec

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun May 04, 2008 3:15 pm

gimp boss with the right tac.

Dawn
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Artan Sun May 04, 2008 4:27 pm

Dawn wrote:gimp boss with the right tac.

^
Artan
Artan

Back to top Go down

Post by Empe Sun May 04, 2008 6:26 pm

n1

Empe

Back to top Go down

Post by Unnatural Sun May 04, 2008 10:23 pm

well i got Logrus niub pet in da face
Unnatural
Unnatural
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elgoog Mon May 05, 2008 11:31 pm

Unnatural wrote:well i got Logrus niub pet in da face

rendeer well done guys gz Smile

Elgoog

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageddon Sun May 11, 2008 8:42 am

nerf grts kek
Mageddon
Mageddon
Officer
Officer

http://www.eonguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkaz Sat May 17, 2008 2:43 am

grats, you all seem to be doing good

kirkaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarchos Sat May 17, 2008 5:11 am

Heh, yeah.. the Eon-reincarnated progress has been awesome indeed!
Think Grim came back and recreated Eon when I was waiting for my crossrealm transfer to finalize to Ravencrest, and there we started on Illidari Council while Eon started in SSC/TK and still killed Twins before us, Eon teamspirit > slacking danes Razz
I even managed to make Unna sad in the pants, thought you were some tuga who joined late Razz teehee!
Come back to GB with me Captain Kirk!

/a/
Anarchos
Anarchos

Back to top Go down

Post by yawgmoth Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:11 am

how's muru going? i heard he's a guild killer

yawgmoth

Back to top Go down

Post by rsgold123456 Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:58 pm

The healer
This elderly couple is watching one of those television preachers on TV one night. The preacher faces the camera, and announces, "My friends, I'd like to share my healing powers with everyone watching this program. Place one hand on top of your TV & the other hand on the part of your body which ails you & I will heal you." The old woman has been having terrible stomach problems, so she places one hand on the television, and her other hand on her stomach. Meanwhile, her husband approaches the television, placing one hand on top of the TV and his other hand on his groin. With a frown his wife says, "Ernest, he's talking about healing the sick, not raising the dead."

-------------------------------------------------------

gucci shoes
ugg boots sale
nike sb
nike dunks
nike sb shoes
jordan shoes
air jordan shoes
cheap jordan shoes
michael jordan shoes

rsgold123456

Back to top Go down

Post by neeraj123 Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:19 pm

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Shattered Hand is a Player versus Player server for Blizzard's MMORPG, World of Warcraft. The Shattered Hand server was one of the original servers included with the release of World of Warcraft and was originally one of the highest population servers in the US. The server was listed as an East coast server before Blizzard removed the timezone listings. Shattered Hand is both rich in culture and history, and filled with accomplishments for both factions. Tensions still run high, old jokes still are made, and forum trolls still come and go but Shattered Hand has and always will remain a server with an incredible community lush in culture and enjoyment.

neeraj123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum